Saturday, December 4, 2010

Reverb 10: Wonder

December 4 – Wonder. How did you cultivate a sense of wonder in your life this year? (Author: Jeffrey Davis)


I wondered if I would ever really be able to do it. Would I ever really be able to break myself away from the toxic realtionship? Would I ever feel whole again? Would I find myself?

I did it, knowing it was the right decision for me. I needed to get out. I struggle every day to find myself. I look in the mirror and don't recongine myself. It sacres me that I've forgotten who I am. While I do find myself lonely at times, I also find myself filled with wonder. I'm proud that I was able to make such a hard decision. I'm excited about what my future holds. I'm thrilled to be living on my terms, even if I'm making them up as I go.

So, yeah, I am my own sense of wonder :)

2 comments:

Linda said...

Great and happy line: "So, yeah, I am my own sense of wonder :)" Am proud of you for ending a toxic relationship. That's incredibly hard to do!

- linda
http://linda.curious-notions.net

Heather said...

Linda, thank you :)