Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Reverb 10: 11 Things

Prompt: 11 Things. What are 11 things your life doesn't need in 2011? How will you go about eliminating them? How will getting rid of these 11 things change your life?

I know it's been a while since I've posted. I've been a little busy.

So here I go with eleven things I don't need in 2011:

1. Negativity: I think we can all say this. This includes things and people

2. Limits: I don't need to limit myself to anything. Those are just bad for you. You never know what you can do until you put your mind to it.

3. Worries: Especially over money. I'm going to try not to stress about it so much. That's no good for anyone, especially me.

4. Excuses: I'm tired of hearing them from myself and other people. I don't have time to deal with them so I won't.

5. Fake people: Enough said.

6. Working myself to the bone: I need more fun and relaxation in my life.

7. This cough that I've had for over a month.

8. Current job: I need someplace I can utilize my skills and learn new ones.

9. Junk food: I need to start eating healthier and living better.

10. Fear: of anything, especially the unknown.

11. Already taken care of.

Location:Doucet Rd,Lafayette,United States

2 comments:

Katydid said...

I love #6! And well, all of them actually! A friend of mine just bought me a little wall hanging that says "Never get so busy making a living that you forget to make a life." I think that we all get caught up in the money drama and worries and we risk missing out on the good stuff!

Katy :)

Heather said...

Katy- I really like that wall hanging :)