I know it's been a while since I've posted. I've been a little busy.
So here I go with eleven things I don't need in 2011:
1. Negativity: I think we can all say this. This includes things and people
2. Limits: I don't need to limit myself to anything. Those are just bad for you. You never know what you can do until you put your mind to it.
3. Worries: Especially over money. I'm going to try not to stress about it so much. That's no good for anyone, especially me.
4. Excuses: I'm tired of hearing them from myself and other people. I don't have time to deal with them so I won't.
5. Fake people: Enough said.
6. Working myself to the bone: I need more fun and relaxation in my life.
7. This cough that I've had for over a month.
8. Current job: I need someplace I can utilize my skills and learn new ones.
9. Junk food: I need to start eating healthier and living better.
10. Fear: of anything, especially the unknown.
11. Already taken care of.
Location:Doucet Rd,Lafayette,United States