Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Reverb 10: Making it happen

Prompt: Action. When it comes to aspirations, its not about ideas. It's about making ideas happen. What's your next step?

I'm not the greatest at making things happen. I really should be, though. There is so much I need to get done. I need to find a new/better job. How am I making this happen? My friends are getting me interviews because I have given up. I know that's lame. It's high time I get my butt in gear. I need to make this happen.

I want to be a better dancer. Yeah, that requires practice. Me = dance slacker. I've even written about it. I want to be a better dancer. I need to make this happen.

I want to be better at a lot of things. I need to make them happen. I need to feel better about this.

Next year will be better.

No comments: