Thursday, December 16, 2010

Reverb 10: 5 minutes

Prompt: 5 minutes. Imagine you will completely lose your memory of 2010 in five minutes. Set an alarm for five minutes and capture the things you most want to remember about 2010.

There is so much about this year I want to remember. I want to remember the nervousness before I stepped on stage for the first time in a very long time. I want to remember what an honor it was to audition and make troupe. I want to remember my first actual performance as a troupe member. Music stopping and starting, us finishing strong. I want to remember that I am a fighter, I fight for what I believe and love. I never give up. I want to remember her hugging me hen I told her it was over, letting me cry for 5 minutes then it was over. I want to remember how much I've found myself and lost myself at the same time. I want go remember the amazing friendships that I have. Helping my sister cook dinner and my pants getting ruined in my washer/dryer. I want to remember every good thing, and bad, for they have shaped me into the person I am today.

No comments: