Friday, December 17, 2010

Reverb 10: Lessons learned

Prompt: Lesson learned. What was the best thing you learned about yourself this past year? And how will you apply that lesson going forward?

I am very happy to say that I have learned a lot about myself this year. As the new year gets closer, I can only hope to take what I've learned forward.

I have learned that I have to do what is right for me, even if it hurts someone else.

I have learned that I have a lot of practicing to do if I want to be an amazing belly dancer.

I have learned that I am a lot stronger than I thought I was.

I have learned the value of true friendship.

I have learned that I am crazy beautiful and that I am loved, regardless of my flaws.

I have learned that I love hard and fight for what I believe in.

I will take these lessons and move forward, toward a better self and better year. I am so thankful to have learned all of these things and more.

No comments: