Saturday, August 21, 2010

Family

I found out Thursday night that my nanny, or godmother for those of you not from southern Louisiana, is in the hospital. Apparently, she lost feeling in her arms and legs. She can feel when her left arm is touched but not her right. She had to learn to walk all over again. She has fluid around her heart and lungs. I really hope that she gets better. Thoughts and prayers would be appreciated :)

Seeing her in that hospital bed made me sad. I just kept thinking about how hateful she is to my mom, who was the last of her siblings (that she still talks to) to know. When my mom told me about it, I was upset. My mom wad upset because she was the last to know. I felt so awful right then because I now know where I get my "look at me, talk to me, are you mad at me?, be my friend, me, me, me" from.....HER. I'm fighting like hell not to be like that. I don't think my mom's happy. It's because she doesn't have many friends to do things with. That's why she's always asking my sister and I if we want to do stuff. I push myself to do stuff with friends, to get put of the house, even if it's just grocery shopping (which I really need to do lol). I just have one question and am scared of the answer: do we really end up like our parents?



Location:Doucet Rd,Lafayette,United States

No comments: