Thursday, July 9, 2009

Not so good

Yeah, I've been in one of those moods lately. I don't want to talk to anyone, don't want to get out of bed, don't want to do anything. I want to cry when I get up in the morning, as well as when I'm at work. Nothing feels right. I know I'm depressed. I know there is something wrong with me. I have thoughts of hurting my dogs, as well as my family dying. It doesn't bother me at all. When I see someone hurt or in pain, I want to laugh. I almost got fired on Monday. A client came in on Friday (we had done eye surgery on his dog) and said his dog ate the bottle I'd eye drops we sent home. The man then proceded to put flea/heartworm preventative in the dogs. He told me he rinsed the dogs eye out. I told him the dog would be fine. HUGE MISTAKE!!! The dogs eye became swollen shut and had to be taken to the emergency clinic. Wife calls the clinic Monday and was rightly upset (she's in Mexico, btw). We watched the dog for three days and he's doing much better.
That was on Monday. Tuesday, I forgot to give one of my co-workers a message to pick up her mom's dog.

I've just been all out of sorts. I hate when I get like this. Seriously, what kind of person laughs at someone elses pain? Who thinks about hurting their animals. I have these rages when all I want to do it beat my dogs.

I'm such a horrible person.

I wonder what happened to me.

No comments: