Sunday, July 19, 2009

It's a good day

I'm doing something I haven't done in a very, very long time. I'm sitting at CC's, by myself, drikning my usual (super grande caramel ice coffee!),my computer in front of me and a great book by my side! Life is good, right now. I'm waiting for my clothes to dry so why not wait here, right???

I've been toying with the idea of writing short stories. I don't think I have what it takes to write a book. I'm not even sure I can pull of writing a short story. I guess we'll see. Where do I start?

I need to start looking for another job. I'm not happy where I am currently. I think I just need a break. I want to do something that I love, something that I'm happy to get up for in the morning, something I look forward to. Only tiime will tell, I guess.

It feel so great outside today :-) Hope you all have a wonderful day.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

My efforts to write short stories usually turn into books. I guess I'm more of a long-form person. The nice thing about a short story is that you can actually finish it in a reasonable about of time! I'd love that.

Heather said...

Haha. I'm just not sure how long a short story is suppose to be.

Anonymous said...

There's no fixed length really - just know what you are to write about and start with it straightaway.