Monday, July 27, 2009

Monday Blues

Not much is going on. I don't really have a life. I watched The Ugly Truth with my family yesterday. It was funny and we all liked it. I suggest you all go see it. The whole control freak part really hit home for me; "who could love someone like that?" Yeah, that hits home.

Debbie is on vacation this week so it's just me and Vanessa in the front. Today was okay. We'll see how the rest of the week goes. Hopefully well. It needs to go well. It's been slow and probably going to get slower as school starts! YAY!! Hahaha.

I think I need something that challenges me. It's not that the vet isn't challenging. It just isn't something I see myself doing. I want to stand for something. I want to fight for something. Nothing is really grabbing me. I don't know what's wrong with me.

No comments: