Tuesday, March 10, 2009

More backwards

  • Feb. 18th, 2009 at 12:09 PM
PrettyMess

I know it's been a while since I've written. First, I want to say that things between Cain and I are better. The whole hanging out with Brittney still bothers me a little but I have to trust him. I know they where best friends before I came along. I don't want to be the reason they aren't friends. They didn't talk for over a year because of a misconmunication between her and Cain when we first started dating. I think it's great that they are friends. He is getting better about asking to go hang out with her. I'm not going to stop him. If they do hang out, he lets me know. He's learning to compromise. There is still a lot to work on but we are getting there. It can only go up from here, right?

I have to say, I am enjoying my Sundays off. It's nice to do whatever I want when I want.

I really want to quit The Grand. That becomes more apparent ever single time I work. Hopefully, I won't be here much longer. Work at the vet sucks right now, as well. We are super short handed because he fired another girl Monday. Yeah, just great. She was mean and rude. She totally had it out for another co-worker, made this girls life hell at work. All she would talk about was her kid. She was loud and would rip stuff out of peoples hands without asking. Yeah, glad she's gone.

Cain and I had Valentines on Sunday. We stayed in bed all morning, tried to clean that afternoon LOL and went eat out that night. It was nice.

I blame the weather on my mood. I'm feeling sad. I want to cry. I feel like my life is headed nowhere. I just feel like no matter what I do, I'm not going to get anywhere. I hate when I'm like this.

Ladies night last night was great. We picked up food and dessert from Fresh Market and headed back to the apartment. We watched Clerks and ate chocolate fondue and strawberries :-)

I hope you all have a lovely day.

No comments: