Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Backwards

  • Jan. 28th, 2009 at 12:30 PM
PrettyMess

It's been a while since I've updated :-( There is lots to tell. My goal for this year is to pay off my credit card debt. I also wanted to write in LJ more, which I had been doing but lost track off over the last week or so. For that, I am sorry.

The last two weeks at the vet have sucked. We've been so busy. People think they can just drop off their animals and that's fine. WRONG!! Make an appointment to be seen or make one to drop your animal off, at least we know you're coming.

Monday FAILED!! Major. One of my co-workers, Lisa, was fired. She was never at work. She has major back and head issues so that's part of it. The rest of the day sucked. I wanted to go home so bad.

I get home and the fail continues. I get in from walking Broly and Cain is standing in the living room, crying. My first thought was his grandmother had died. She didn't, which is great. He said 'I love you but I can't live like this anymore.' It felt like someone knocked the wind out of me. He said it was to stressful on him, that he couldn't handle it. He said he didn't want me to hate him, that he wanted to still be friends, best friends, to go watch movies. I just looked at him, all the while trying to catch my breath. We talked. I told him I wasn't breaking up with him. We would figure something out. We both have stuff we need to work on. I even offered to quit the grand if that's what he wanted. He said no because he knows how important paying off my debt is. We decided that we are going to try. I know we can make it work. We've decided to take things slow. That's all we can do for right now.

Before work this morning, I started crying. He asked what was wrong. I asked if I was his best friend. He said I was his girlfriend. He said I was his number one. The reason this is all coming up is because he started hanging out with Britney again. They use to be best friends and hadn't spoken for over a year. I think it's good that they are reconnecting and hanging out again. I'm just worries that he's sharing stuff with her, that he's not sharing with me. I know that sounds stupid but it's the way I feel. I'm glad we are talking. We need to do more of it.

No comments: