Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A little ways back

Lost
So, I've turned into that girlfriend. I don't like that fact that they hang out when I'm sleeping. I told him this morning that I think it's in appropriate that he tells her everything that goes on in our relationship. I told him that I feel like he's hiding stuff from me. I've become that girlfriend that reads his text messages. I hate that I'm like that. That's not me. I told him that I feel like he doesn't want to be with me. He told me he does, that he's not hiding anything from me. I know nothing is going on. I do, I really do. But, for some reason, I can't shake this feeling. I hate it so so so much.

Things will be okay. They will get better. Blah. I just need to get over it.

Hope everyone is having a great day.

1 comment:

Shantae said...

I know what you mean. It's this sort of lingering insecurity we have about ourselves that makes us feel like our boyfriend is out looking for better -- for something we don't have.

It's a doozy and I hate that feeling and most times, mine is wrong. Nothing is ever how it seems and even though I know that, I still have a hard time fighting it. I still feel the urge to snoop and interrogate sometimes.