Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1. What’s your favorite kind of donut? Only from the best donut shop EVER....Meche's; I like glazed and chocolate with sprinkles
2. Do you use the snooze button? Yes, I do. I'm horrible about it. I let it snooze for about an hour before I actually get out of bed.
3. Do you write in cursive, print, or a combination of the two? Mostly in print. I don't like how my cursive writing looks.
4.Tell us a joke. Why did the chicken cross the road?

To make you tell this joke
5. How many languages do you speak? I speak American-English and a very small bit of Spanish. I would like to speak Spanish and French fluently.
6. Why did you start blogging? I started blogging as a way to express myself. Through blogging, I have made some pretty awesome friends.
7. Do you use bar soap or liquid body wash? I use liquid body wash most of the time. I really like the smell of Irish Spring bar soap, though
8. Do you buy bottled water? Yes, even though I know I shouldn't.
9. What did you think of the Super Bowl Half Time Show? I thought it wasn't all that great.
10. How do you feel about Steve Carell leaving The Office? Can it go on without him??




No comments: