Monday, February 28, 2011

From a new place

I'm blogging for the first time ever from my new apartment. It feels so nice to say that. New apartment. What feels even better than that: home. Yeah, I said it. I'm home!! It just gets better because Broly is here. I come home, and my dog is waiting for me. That makes me beyond happy. We really have the most amazing friends in the entire world. They stayed and help move stuff all day. I couldn't ask for better people in my life. We got some awesome chili and good humus. We are slowly, but surely, making this a home. My dog moved in with a cat. This is a first for both of us. He wants to play and she doesn't. She hisses at him and he stares at her, sometimes whining. It's not going too bad. Hopefully, it only gets better.

It feels wonderful to say that I am home.


No comments: