Monday, February 14, 2011

Empty boxes

My living room is a wreck right now. You could say that my whole apartment is. I'm moving in less than two weeks and haven't done a single stitch of packing. The empty boxes in my living room taunt me. I have to fill them with my past, a past that's not so great. I don't want to take that with me. As I look around my apartment, there are a few things that I want to keep but really what I want to do is throw everything away. I ready to be me again, stronger and better. I thought I was okay. I'm still trying to figure things out.

I went to the doctor today, which a friend paid for. Turns out I have bronchitis. I have meds so hopefully I'll be feeling better soon. I spent the day with Jessi, mostly sleeping. I have the most amazing friends in the world. I really do. My love for them is beyond anything you can imagine.

No comments: