Thursday, March 4, 2010

Now I know what not to do when planning a wedding

This is starting to be a nightmare. I just don't want to do it anymore. She's in a completely different state trying to plan a wedding. We've emailed, texted, called...still getting nothing. It's really hard to get things together when the bride gives you nothing.

To anyone thinking of living in one state and getting married in another, DON'T DO IT.

Back story: she's living in Oklahoma with her fiance because he works there. All of their family and friends live in Louisiana so they are having the wedding here.

I'm so over weddings. I have a cousin that is getting married on April 9th. Only parents, grandparents and siblings are invited to the ceremony. She's having her reception on the 10th and is not even wearing her wedding dress to the reception. I won't be able to go to the reception (not that I wanted to) because that is the day of Monica's bridal shower and bachelorette party. I say, if you're going to have a super small wedding like that, get married somewhere you're whole family doesn't live.

Over it. Really. I don't think I ever want to get married.

No comments: