Thursday, March 4, 2010

About her

I don't like the fact that she doesn't tell us stuff but she'll let Monica everything. They had such a great summer together. Where were we? I'm tried of being told "I don't want to talk about", though I know it's a person's right to talk (or not to talk) about whatever they want with whomever they want. I asked her to walk in the breast cancer walk months ago. Instead of walking with me, she's going to walk with Oasis, which is great. I just wish she would walked with me. When she found I was kknitting, she said she was happy I found a hobby I like, even though I picked up knitting after belly dancing. She makes me not want to dance anymore.

I hate telling someone something, telling them not to tell anyone then finding out they go and tell someone. I know I'm rambling. I just feel like crap.

No comments: