Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Dancing and alone

Yeah, Cajun dancing is a lot of fun. Wasn't able to hang with the ladies tonight. That sucked. They kept emailing each other plans for tonight, reminding me with every one that I wasn't able to go :-( There's always next week :-) Everyone's worried about the new auditor for The Grand. I'm not really all that worried. Nothing sticks anyway. We'll go by the rules for about a week then it is all forgotten. We play their game for a little while. It sucks but oh well. Whatever. I'll do whatever they want tomorrow.

Hayley called me self righteous. For a close friend to think that about you sucks. Yeah, I didn't think I was that bad until the emails about the plans started. I know I couldn't go (we were celebrating Cain's brother's bday) so why was I all upset that they were emailing plans. Double edge sword. Because I couldn't go. Yeah, makes no sense to me. I'm a stupid girl.

I realize day by day, more and more, how much I need to be alone. I need to be with myself again. I need to spend time in aloneness, not to be confused with loneliness, which is different. I need time for myself.

I'm having the hardest time putting photos in my entries. Any advice?

1 comment:

Pam said...

I think it was cruel of her to email all the plans knowing that you couldn't go. That is not really being a good friend.

As for the picture thing, there is an option on the tool bar, where you type your entry, to add a picture from your computer. So far there is only that kind. If you need help just email me!