Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Ten on Tuesday:Chelsea's questions

Today’s questions are (hosted and) provided by Chelsea

1. What is the weather like in your city today?
It's rainy and chilly today! The current emperature is 55 degrees; with a low of 48 and high of 62.

2. Do you like the zoo?
Although I haven't been in a very long time, I do like the zoo. We use to go a lot when I was little.

3. Do you eat coconut?
On German chocolate cake and coconut cream pie. Also as flavoring in snow cones. That's about it.

4. Have you ever hammered a nail? Are you good at it?
Yes, I have. I think I am :) I've even drilled stuff too!

5. Does your family have a vacation destination that you visit often? They usually go somewhere in Florida.

6. How many pillows do you sleep with?
One

7. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Make sure the alarms are off, check my phone for missed calls/texts/e-mails, ect., use the bathroom then walk Broly

8. Will you send your kids to summer camp?
I think so.

9. What do you put in your baked potatoes?
Butter, sour cream, chesse, bacon, chives

10. Did you take swimming lessons as a kid?
I think so. I love swimming.

No comments: