Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Ten on Tuesday: Movies!

This week’s questions are provided by (the lovely and gorgeous and newly engaged!) Nora and, as always, hosted by Chelsea. Can I just say that I absolutely love these questions?! So much.

1. If you could watch only one movie for the rest of your life, what would it be?
It would have to be The Devil Wears Prada. I love love love that movie.

2. Let’s say someone wrote a screenplay about you; what actor/actress would you choose to play you and why?
I would pick Sandra Bullock. I think she is a great actress and so funny. She can play both dramatic/serious and funny.

3. What’s the first movie you remember seeing in theaters?
Fievel Goes West; I know it's not a movie, but it is the first thing I remember seeing in a theatre. My grandmother took my sister and I to the movies in her tan truck and I got to hold her cigarette case.

4. Did you ever make out at the back of a movie theater in middle school/high school?
Nope, sure didn't

5. Are you a Netflix-er, Blockbuster-er or a Redbox-er? (Or none of the above?)
Netflix and Redbox!!!

6. Name one actor/actress who you would give anything to have a dinner date with.
I can't pick just one. It's too hard! Ryan Reynolds, Sandra Bullock, Johnny Deep, Anne Hathaway.....so many more

7. What’s the worst movie you’ve ever seen?
I think it would have to be this girl who was a mermaid and she grew legs and came on land, made friends, fell in love, ect., ect. It came out years ago. For the life of me, I cannot remember the name of that movie. I saw it with one of my best friends. We both walked out of the theatre wishing we could get the hour and half we sent in there back lol.

8. Do you sneak snacks into the theater when you go?
Heck yeah. I use to work at a movie theatre, and I know they make no money off of tickets sales. That is why the concession stand is so high. So, I suggest you bring snacks.

9. Movie theater popcorn: love or hate it?
HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE!! I can't tell you enough how much I hate it.

10. What is the all-time best Disney movie in your opinion?
This is so hard! I love all of them, but I would probaby pick The Little Mermaid.

2 comments:

Autumn said...

I loved these questions, too.
And I never knew the theater didn't really profit from ticket sales... thanks for the inside info!

Heather said...

@Autumn- I try to help where I can hehe