Saturday, January 1, 2011

New year, new me

It's 2011!!! Where did the time go? I don't know about everyone else, but I am very thankful that 2010 is behind me. It was a bad year for everyone I know. At the same time, it was a year of love and growth. I learned so much and loved hard.

A few months ago, I thought about shutting this blog down today. It was when all that drama happened with the ex. I thought about it some more and became upset with myself. Why was I letting someone tell me how to live my life? This is MY blog. No one elses. I can write whatever I want on here. If you don't like it, STOP READING! It's that simple. After talking with friends about it, I have decided to keep blogging. I really enjoy it.

I'll leave you with a few pics of the Rock Band 3 NYE party:



Elaine and Crystal :D




Q rocking out on drums




Me and Hayley <3




I know this one is dark but it's of me and Elaine <3

I hope y'all had a fabulous New Year. I hope this year is better than the last.

No comments: