Friday, January 21, 2011

Grace in Small Things

So, its been a while since I've done one of these. I figured it was time.

This week:
**The new belly dance session started!
**Learning new choreography
**Two words: drum class
**Learning to trust and be open
**Learning that I can do and be anything I want, as long as I believe
**This awesome new hair:






**These awesome cupcakes, from one of the best roommates in the world:






**Trips to Target with one of my besties and walking around with this on my head:




Yeah, I'm one very lucky girl <3

6 comments:

Linda said...

i think the head gear picture is broken?

i think i told you on twitter already but i LOVE your new hair.

Heather said...

Thank you, ma'am!

Jaime said...

Your new haircut is so adorable! I love it. :D

Heather said...

Thanks, Jaime :D

Katydid said...

So cute :) There is an award for you on my Blog :)

Katy

Pam said...

Love the new do!!!