Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The "Currently" game

So, Tabitha is playing the "Currently" game. I thought I'd follow suit. Here are a few on my list right now.

 Current Book(s): The Alchemist, such a good book. I suggest everyone read it.


Current Playlist: Belly dance music haha, trying to kind music to dance to for Christmas

Current Shame-Inducing Guilty Pleasure: I don't really have one

Current Color: My default color is red, I wear it at work becasue I have to and my college colors where red and white. I would love to introduce other colors into my wardrobe.

Current Drink: Water and coffee. I can't wait to drink pumpkin pie lattes and peppermint mochas.

Current Food: Honestly, junk right now. It's sad. I really need to get back into my healthy eating.

Current Favorite Show: Projecy Runway

Current Wishlist: I wish I could get out of my head, I wish I could feel connected to others

Current Needs: I need to stop worrying so much....about everyting

Current Bane(s) of my Existence: Bills and student loans....they will never go away

Current Celebrity Crush: Not really crushing on anyone at the moment

Current Outfit: Red shirt and black pants (work outfit)

Current Excitement: Nothing really....that's so sad

Current Link:  Nothing here either....blah

No comments: