Friday, April 9, 2010

Fallen Friday

I spent a lot of money yesterday. I bought a strapless bra at Dillards and had the lady meausure me again. I'm a 36 DDD or 38 DD. I just stood there looking at myself. I couldn't believe it. My friend Melissa told me about a website I can buy bras for nit so much money. That makes me happy. Yeah, the bigger you get, the more expensive bras are (as far as I've experienced.) I also went to makeup heaven, a.k.a Sephora, and spent a lot of money. I had to throw out all my old makeup because I hadn't used it well over a year, maybe even two. I bought BareMinerals, a Sephora eye shadow palette, Nars Orgasm multiple, tarte marcara and eyeliner. I know it's a lot of money but that doesn't happen very often.

My left ear has been bothering me. It feels like it's underwater or something. I hope I'm not getting sick. I'm so tired of beig sick.

So, I've cried three times since I've been at work. I feel so alone and isolated. I want to buy nice clothes and pretty dresses but have nowhere to go in them. I haven't been to knitting in months. I have bellydance class on Wednesday nights now. There are three ladies I don't know and two I do from the previous class. I felt really intmidated by the girl starting next to me. Blah. Tomorrow is the bridal shower and bachelorette party. We'll see how that goes. Hopefully, we will all have fun. I'm bringing my camera so there will be pics posted after.

Hope you all have a lovely Friday and great weekend.

No comments: