Saturday, December 19, 2009

In your eyes

What do you do when you look in the mirror and don't like what you see? This has been on my mind a lot lately. I see things about myself that I don't like. I know I need to change them and I really want to. It just feels like there is somethig stopping me. I keep thinking about the me I am now and how people react to me. It's not good. I get picked on a lot because of how I treat people. It makes me feel horrible. Do people really see me that way? Am I really that girl? I feel like if I try to change, be better, people will compare me to how I use to be, that they won't believe me.

I'm not in the holiday spirit. I want these two weeks (winter break for schools) to go by very fast.

I'm treating myself to some hair products and a book (Knitting for Dummies) on Monday. My Christmas gift to myself. Hopefully it will help me feel a little better.

I need to get out of this funk. I hate this so much.

No comments: