Thursday, August 6, 2009

Maybe it's true

I haven't posted in a while and I feel bad. I want to get better at this. I really do. I saw the trailer for Julie & Julia while watching The Ugly Truth ( yes, again) Monday night. One of the characters tell the others that her blog was being turned into a mini series or something like that. All I could think was that no one would ever buy my blog for anything...it's too depressing. Really, it is; it's sad. It makes me sad to think about it. I want to write, but I think that everything that comes out sounds stupid. I'm in a funk, something I just can't shake. I need a lot of things. I'm sitting here, waiting for things to happen, feeling sorry for myself. That's not what life is. Life is about going out and doing what you want, being who you really are.

On a lighter note, my mom, sister and I are going to the zoo and aquarium in NOLA on Sunday. Hopefully, we will have a great time and not want to kill each other. There will be pictures to follow.

Hope you are all having a lovely day!!

No comments: