Wednesday, May 20, 2009

So, here's what's going on

I'm not moving in with Cain. I did not get the first apartment because I have bad credit and no previous rent history. At this point, I had two options: move in with Cain or go back home. As much as I didn't want to move in because of Ben, I was willing to give it a try. Enter Lauren. Her, her gf and Erin have decided to rent a house together. That leaves Laurens apartment up for rent. I never asked them for help. Never. They told their landlord that I was interested in the apartment. I don't think I ever said I was interested in it. I told them I couldn't afford the deposit. They talked to their landlord about keeping the deposit for me and I would pay them back little by little (in about 2-3 months). I hate that they did that. I really do. Cain is sad that I'm moving. I'm sad that I'm moving. I know he said things would different at the trailer because it would be his, but I don't like living with Ben. I've been crying for the past two days because of
this. Maybe this will be good for us. I think I owe it to myself because I've never lived on my own before. I'm giving it six months. Cain and I agreed that, after six months, if I didn't like it, I could move in the trailer. I guess we will see how it goes.

No comments: