Stole this from Ashley. Check out her awesome blog :)
1. What is your ideal best date?
A picinic in the park, a concert downtown, just spending time together- doesn't have to be anything fancy, though those dates are nice too :)
2. How long does it take you to get ready to go on a date?
Shower, hair, makeup and clothes- usually an hour
3. What would you wear on the date?
It depends on the type of date it is
4. If you are married, how often do you go on dates? If you are single, when was your last date?
Not married but am dating an awesome boy :) We catch up on TV every few nights. We do have breakfast at Dwyers every Sunday morning, though. I love that so much!
5. What was your worst date?
It was a double date with a friend and her now husband. We went to Applebee's. Conversation was boring. At the end of the date, he couldn't find his wallet. My friend ends up paying for our food. After dinner, he asks us to bring him to Chilli's to babysit for someone who was at the restaurant. Yeah, bad bad bad
6. Do you/Did you kiss on your first date?
It really depends on the date. It has happened :)
7. If married, how long before you knew he/she was the one? If single, how long before you know if the person is marriage material?
I think it’s different for every couple and you can’t really know until you meet the right person.
8. Do you prefer day dates or night dates?
I like them both. Day dates can be fun and night dates can be romantic
9. How old were you when you first were allowed to date?
My parents told me I couldn't date until I was 15 or 16
10. What is the most embarassing moment you have had on a date?
See question number 5 lol