Friday, November 6, 2009

To knit or not to knit.....

....that is the question

My anwser: knit on!!

I was introduced to knitting by a client at the vet clinic I use to work at. I am so happy I was. Lafayette has a great knitting shop, Yarn Nook. They are a wonderful bunch of laides that I am very happy getting to know. Stop by the website and read more about them.

If you don't live around here, stop by your local knit shop and see what they have to offer.

It is such a great stress relief. I hope you find the same joy in it that I do.

Happy knitting!!!

2 comments:

Pam said...

Hey sweety. Sorry I have been MIA around here. I love to knit (when I have the time). I will have to check out Yarn Nook. thanks!!

Heather said...

Yay!! They have a sit and stich nights on Wednesday from 6-8.