Saturday, October 10, 2009

Can't seem to

I'm here at The Grand. It is the suck. Really. It is. Corporate has now cut hours drastically. The cafe is the only stand open during the week. Only leads work during the week. One open, one swing, one close. Yeah, we have to close by ourselves. Next Thursday there are midnights so there are two people coming in from 10-1 to help. It won't be that bad. I do inventory on Thursday nights so the week after may be interesting. They think they are saving money but they aren't. The closer has to do everything by themselves. It only means they are going to be here later. I hope they come to their senses and put things back the way they were. To make things worse, I have to work the Baker on Wednesdays from 2-5. Yeah, let me tell you how excited I am about that.

Sorry I've been such a bad blogger. I've been sick for the past week. I left work early yesterday and called into the grand last night. I slept all afternoon and night. I still feel a little groggy.

Hope you are all having a great day.

P.S. I love the rain

No comments: